No Discussion Tonight - Bible Talk on Thursdsay


There is no Bible discussion on Monday night as this week will be our Ascension Day Bible Talk: "The Taste of Guilt: Broodings on the nature of stewardship, loyalty and judgment based on 1Cor 4:1-5"

The Talk will be delivered by Maria Pap on Thursday May 13th at 8pm. Zoom link below.
1 Corinthians 4: 1-5:
"Think of us in this way, as servants of Christ and stewards of God’s mysteries. 2 Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found trustworthy. 3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by any human court. I do not even judge myself. 4 I am not aware of anything against myself, but I am not thereby acquitted. It is the Lord who judges me. 5 Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive commendation from God."
Topic: Unitarian & Free Christian Bible Talks: A Bible talk for Ascension Day by Maria Pap.
Time: May 13, 2021 08:00 PM UK
Meeting ID: 968 4321 6235
Passcode: 622619

N.B. This is a live only Talk, the talk is not being recorded.

Comments